Simix Cleaner for Parking Lots & Exterior Concrete
PROBLEM: Parking lot grime
• Parking lot runoff leads to fines
• Parking lot grime gets tracked into stores
• Dirty parking lots lead to dirty interior floors
• Dirty parking lots impact customers psychologically
SOLUTION: Simix® Cleaner
• Breaks down oil, transmission, hydraulic fluids and residue from exhaust gas emissions
• Works with sunlight and exterior lighting 24/7
• Cleaner parking lots = cleaner interiors
• Increase customer satisfaction from the moment they pull up
• The most cost-effective cleaner in today’s market.
How is it applied? Simix Cleaner comes in a powder form that is dissolved in water and applied with an airless pump system. For large surface applications, landscape style tank sprayers are used. Simix application does not require any special training. Before you apply it, you must sweep or use a leaf blower to remove branches and debris.
How long does it take to work? That depends on the strength of the UV rays from sunlight and artificial light the parking lot gets each day. If the sun is higher in the sky, it will work faster.
How much does it cost? The product costs less than $0.004 per square foot or about $4 per 1,000 square feet. Once your parking lot is clean, you will spend less time and money cleaning interior floors.
How often do I have to re-apply Simix Cleaner? We recommend re-coating the parking lot within 12 months. After that, you can probably wait two years for another application.
What kinds of parking lot surfaces can Simix Cleaner be used on? Asphalt, concrete and pavers.
Can I apply Simix Cleaner in any kind of weather? Simix Cleaner must be visibly dry before it rains, snows, or freezes.
How is Simix Cleaner environmentally friendly? Simix Cleaner contains titanium dioxide (TiO2), which is recognized by the EPA as an environmentally friendly biocide.
How does it work? Simix is nano-engineered, and works in the world of particles that are one thousand times smaller than the human eye can see. Simix contains sub-nano and nano-particles that react with sunlight or artificial light to break down mold, algae, smog, tannin, oil stains and grime.