Applying Simix Multi-Surface Coating to a floor is easy.
Tools & Supplies Needed
FLOORS HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY PRE-STRIPPED AND STRIPPED USING THE SIMIX METHOD BEFORE APPLYING COATING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Make sure there is no absolutely no old floor finish residue or shiny spots.
2. Shake the bottle of Multi-Surface Coating. Mix 2 parts water to 1 part MSC.
3. Clean your mop. Do not assume a new mop is "clean." New mops are treated with chemicals to make them soft and bright white. These chemicals must be washed off in a clean mop bucket with hot water and a small scoop of Simix Multi-Surface Cleaner.
4. Wring the mop thoroughly out. No dripping.
4. Apply 4 coats of the Simix Coating solution to the floors.
5. Use a fan to help floors dry faster.
6. Polish with 1800 diamond pad until you get an even shine.
7. Always dust mop after polishing.
8. Apply 2 more coats of the Coating cuts 2 parts water to 1 part coating.
9. Use a fan to help floors dry faster.
10. Do a final polish with the diamond buff pad until you get an even and satisfying high shine.
The Simix Floor Program
Coating is part of the comprehensive Simix floor maintenance program that will save you time and money.
This program requires just two products: Simix Multi-Surface Cleaner and Simix Multi-Surface Coating.
Learn more about the other steps in the program: